I have finally gotten the specific page captures overhaul completed. It is now available in BETA testing for those of you who are eager to try it out.
Please note that this new feature required a VERY hefty overhaul to my code, so -as always- please keep me informed of any oddities you encounter. I thoroughly tested everything, but bugs can always slip through.
Now, for the details:
This feature will allow you to capture a specific page on a website. For instance, a specific page URL to capture would look like:
I also added support to allow for capture of dynamic URLs! I do not believe anyone else supports that ability and -believe me- it wasn't easy to get working! lol. A dynamic page is something like:
I even wrote in support ('cause I knew you'd ask! hah) to allow you to capture custom-sizes and full-length thumbnails of specific pages. So, I think your options are nearly limitless now.
Update: The previous examples were removed, because this feature was later supported automatically, without the need to pass an "inside" parameter. Now, the system will truncate full URLs, if you don't have the upgrade, but will assume you want the full URL, if you are upgraded and pass one. If you are upgraded and want the base domain, please be sure to pass only the domain.tld and not a full path URL.
I welcome any and all feedback (good or bad) on this powerful new feature and look forward to seeing some creative applications!